We offer a Debt Recovery service to provide a cost-effective solution for the collection of your outstanding debts.
Should payment not be forthcoming, we can commence court proceedings against the debtor. We will support and represent you throughout the process.
The debt recovery process consists of the following steps:
- take instructions, procure all information/documentation, and provide initial advices
- issue Legal Demands
- negotiating payments/ conducting settlement discussions if appropriate
- issue and service of a Claim Notice, Civil Bill or High Court Summons depending on the amount of debt in question
- timely application for Judgment where the claim is undefended
- if a case is defended, endeavour to deal with it in an efficient manner
Judgment and Enforcement
- registration of Judgments, both in the Register of Judgments with consequent publicity and as Judgment Mortgages
- instructing sheriffs to seize and sell debtors assets
- pursuing enforcement proceedings towards Instalment and Committal Orders if necessary
- bankruptcy or liquidations in appropriate cases
Anthony Joyce & Co Solicitors can advise you on how best to proceed and help you recover your outstanding debts.
Our focus is on delivering our clients’ objectives promptly and cost-effectively. We have a good success rate in progressing debt recovery cases and negotiating practical debt solutions for clients.